Includes original packaging!
Rotary LFO modulation is tunable with depth and center controls that set the frequency range of operation, from subtle swirls to screaming sweeps with a huge range of available speeds. Another crucial addition is the new “LFO smooth” switch, which automatically reduces the resonance setting when the LFO is in use. This performance friendly function finally lets you switch between corpulent, Mutron style quack and deep, swirling Uni-Vibe sounds with a single footswitch stomp.
In addition to its unique voice and interactive modulation section, Envelope Phaser incorporates expression pedals for both SWEEP and SPEED as well as a continuous blend between envelope and LFO modulation. Use the side-chain “trigger” input to manipulate the envelope with any external audio source.
Years of work went into the development of this unique and ridiculously funky device. If you are a musician seeking the ultimate analog phase shifter, this is your ticket to bliss.
• LFO Modulation with Speed, Depth and Center
• Blend combines LFO and Envelope signals
• Envelope travels Up or Down
• Side-chain Trigger for Beat Sync
• Intelligent Envelope Response
• Invert switch for + or – Phase
• True Bypass
• Expression Pedal inputs for Sweep and Speed
• Pigtronix 18VDC adapter included
• Circuit Design by Howard Davis
• Sound Design by David Koltai
• Chassis Size = 5.7” x 4.7” x 1.5”
• Voltage: 18V DC
• Current Draw: 35mA @ 18V
$330.00 Regular Price